- Estate Sales
- A one to four day sale is held during which potential buyers are invited to browse the items for sale and purchase what they desire.
- During The Estate Sale Process We Provide The Following Services:
- Free Consultations And Appraisals - Expert antique appraisers will evaluate the items you want to sell or liquidate, explain all your options, and guide you to the next best step for your individual situation.Every consultation is completely FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
- Precious Metal Testing - We can test any object to accurately find what material it is made of and its purity level.The Company That Will Put You FirstLiquidations - The goal of a liquidation is to sell or donate ALL items within the estate leaving no item "off-limits" to prospective buyers.
- This is the best option for estates with very little value or when the client does not wish to go through the hassle of an estate sale. For a flat fee Garden E-states will remove all unwanted items and take responsibility for their disposal. This is typically done within one day but may take longer for large accounts.